Oncology Nurse (Inpatients)
Position: Oncology Nurse (Inpatients)
Pay: up to £47,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
*** OFFERING GENEROUS JOINING BONUS***
Hours - Full time/Part time hours available/Flexitime
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an Oncology/Haematology Nurse experienced in Inpatients care to work for a UK leading provider of private health care, based in London. The bespoke inpatients department plays a crucial role in delivering high-quality services, ensuring patients receive the best possible care during their treatment journey.
Your role will involve conducting initial assessments and creating individualised care plans for patients attending the Oncology-Haematology department. You will administer medications, treatments, and supportive therapies as prescribed by the medical team. You will monitor patients' progress, vital signs, and treatment response, and promptly report any concerns to the department manager.
The right candidate has:
- A valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Post registration experience working in an acute setting with some Oncology and/or Haematology nursing experience.
- Post registration course in either oncology or haematology module/modules, chemotherapy administration and/or cancer foundation course.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Advanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card + More
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Hannah on 07375668626 for further details on the role.