Oncology Specialist Pharmacist
Slough - Private Hospital
Salary up to £62,000k p/annum depending on experience
Full or Part time hours available
Here at MediTalent, we are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity on behalf of our client for a Oncology Specialist Pharmacist.
- To be the key point of responsibility for leading, managing and delivering the specialist pharmacy service of oncology.
- Screening & verifying Chemotherapy regimens/prescriptions as well as dispensing, checking, & releasing these chemotherapy prescriptions.
- To share in providing a clinical ward pharmacy service delivering outstanding pharmaceutical care to meet the patient's needs.
- On-Call Duties via telephone advice which would be 1 in 6 weekends!
- To provide support to consultants and patients whilst also advising the hospital and other departments on the safe management, appropriate and cost-effective management of medicines and ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
- You must be a qualified Pharmacist with a valid GPhC registration
- Experienced individual with ideally 2 years plus experience as clinical oncology pharmacist
- Experience of working in a hospital
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the pharmacy department as needed
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £62,000 per annum plus benefits
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Plus, much more!
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this great opportunity or please get in touch via email at to discuss further about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.