Ophthalmic Healthcare Assistant
Position: Ophthalmic Healthcare Assistant
Salary: Up to £26,000 plus benefits and enhancements
MediTalent are seeking a dedicated and motivated Ophthalmic Healthcare Assistant to join our client - a leading provider of private healthcare - in their esteemed ophthalmology team. As an Ophthalmic Healthcare Assistant, you will play a vital role in assisting ophthalmologists and optometrists in delivering exceptional patient care and ensuring the smooth operation of our eye care services.
As an experienced ophthalmic healthcare assistant your duties may include: assisting in patient intake, including taking medical histories and recording relevant information. You may assist preparing patients for eye examinations, tests, and procedures. You may perform preliminary eye tests such as visual acuity, tonometry, and field of vision tests. As well as aiding in post treatment care and attending to the patients' needs.
The right candidate:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification (Desired)
- Experience of working as a HCT/HCA in a hospital ward or theatre environment, particularly in Ophthalmology
- Basic Life Support competent
- Strong IT skills, able to use all Microsoft Office applications and other systems
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Funded training and development
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, physio and counselling for your well being
- Plus much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further information!