Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse (Days only)
Position: Scrub Nurse/ODP - Ophthalmic
Location - Nottingham
Pay: up to £40,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Contract - Permanent
Hours: Full time / Part time - DAY SHIFTS
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Nottingham. They are looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join their dedicated theatre team. Ideally you will have ophthalmic experience, however this is not essential as full training is provided.
This hospital has a smaller patient-nurse ratio, ensuring that your time can be allotted efficiently and that all patients can be equally treated. The hospital also prioritises work/life balance for their staff, as well as career development and progression! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to work for a hospital that also cares for you!
What you need
- Valid NMC or HCPC Pin
- Experience in set up for vitrectomy surgery (desirable)
- Full understanding of Phaco Instrumentation and knowledge of Biometry/Lens bank/Implants (desirable)
- Previous theatre experience
- Ophthalmic experience desirable
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays??
- Company pension scheme??
- Free eye tests, discounted or free glasses, a free 24/7 well-being/counselling/advice service
- Retail discounts
- Sick Pay
- And much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626