Role: Ophthalmology Nurse
Hours: 37.5 per week (various shifts)
Salary: Up to £35k plus benefits
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a private hospital in the Glasgow area for an Ophthalmology nurse to join a friendly and west established team. You will experienced Visual acuity test, visual field test, biometry, eye pressure , OCT and other ophthalmology procedures.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC pin number. In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and career development.
- Support the team and deliver high quality care.
- To deliver effective care and treatments.
- Demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- To be able to lead the team
- Strong communication
- Responsibility for care planning
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service.
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions.
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay.
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing.
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
Please get in touch with Hannah on 07375668626 for further information