Optometrist - Part Time
Pay: Up to £65,000 - plus paid enhancements & benefits (pro rata)
Hours - Part time - 20hours per week
Contract - Permanent
Are you a dedicated and compassionate optometrist looking for a rewarding career opportunity? We have an exciting position available with our client - a leading private healthcare company based in Maidstone. This private clinic gives you the opportunity to make a significant impact on patients' lives and contribute to their overall eye health, within a rewarding working environment that supports you as a member of staff.
As an optometrist, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive eye care services to our patients.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Conducting thorough eye examinations, including visual acuity tests, refraction assessments, and ocular health evaluations.
- Diagnosing and managing various eye conditions and refractive errors, prescribing corrective lenses or recommending appropriate treatments.
- Collaborating with our skilled support staff, including opticians and technicians, to ensure seamless patient care and efficient workflow.
What our client is looking for:
- Current GOC registration as a fully qualified optometrist - ideally IP qualified with an interest in YAG.
- Experience as an optometrist - high street, refractive or hospital environment
- Strong clinical skills with the ability to diagnose and manage a variety of eye conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients and colleagues.
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Free eye treatment
- High street discounts
- Promotion Pay/ Bonus
- And much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221