Orthopaedic Theatre Lead
Role: Orthopaedic Theatre Lead
Salary: up to £55,000 a year plus benefits and enhancements
Location: Central London
Hours: Full time - Flexible shifts
*LIMITED WEEKEND WORK - RARE LATE SHIFTS *
Are you a skilled and experienced Orthopaedic Theatre practitioner ready to take the next step in your career? MediTalent have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated Orthopaedic Theatre Lead to join an exceptional Orthopaedic Department based in an infamous Central London location. Our client is a leading private healthcare facility dedicated to providing top-quality care and surgical services. The state-of-the-art orthopaedic department is renowned for its excellence in patient care and surgical outcomes. As an Orthopaedic Theatre Lead, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
Your role will involve setting the example for excellence in surgical procedures, patient care, and teamwork. You will utilise your expertise in orthopaedic surgery to assist and guide surgical teams during complex procedures. You will take on managerial duties and undertake tasks of others on the management should they be absent. You will ensure that patients receive the best possible care, from pre-operative assessment to post-operative recovery - acting as a role model with your impeccable standard of caregiving. You may train and mentor members of staff, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
The right candidate:
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin
- Orthopaedic experience - minimum 1 year
- Advanced qualifications or certification in orthopaedic nursing or perioperative care is highly desirable
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory/managerial role within a surgical setting - desirable
- A competitive salary
- Flexible shift patterns - rare weekend or night shifts
- Annual leave entitlement of 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee of the quarter award
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Helen on 07553 334391 for further information!