Position: Outpatients Manager
Pay: up to £53,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Outpatients Manager to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Aberdeen. They are seeking someone to join and lead their well-established team as a Team lead - Outpatients. You will be supervising, guiding, and mentoring nursing staff in the outpatient department, working alongside the Ward Sister to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Your responsibilities may include: coordinating patient care activities to ensure seamless workflow and optimal patient experience, collaborating with consultants, other healthcare providers, and administrative staff to ensure effective care delivery. You will monitor patient outcomes and ensure adherence to established clinical protocols and standards. You may also oversee the scheduling of patient appointments and manage resource allocation efficiently. You will act as a role model and support figure for those around you.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous managerial experience and leadership skills essential
- Solid experience in outpatient or ambulatory care nursing
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Strong leadership skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with employment
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sick pay
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!