Position: Outpatients Manager
Pay: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
We are recruiting for an Outpatients Manager or Senior Outpatients Nurse with considerable hospital experience to lead the Outpatients teams at a leading hospital based in Coventry. The hospital is part of a leading healthcare group who will offer you long term career opportunities and incredible opportunities to progress.
You will be responsible for providing leadership to the Outpatients Department and act as the lead point of call for the staff you are managing. You will be ensuring delivery of exceptional standards of care, patient safety and clinical effectiveness, you will continually seek to drive improvements to services. Maximising the financial and operational performance of the hospital, whilst ensuring provision of safe, effective, caring and responsive patient care.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin
- Commercially astute with experience in financial management, strategic development of clinical services
- Solid experience in leading Outpatient care
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Fully aware of CQC legislation/standards
- Understanding of service re-design, clinical pathways and system reform Commercial experience
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for more information!