Position: Outpatients Nurse
Salary: Up to £34,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state-of-the-art, private hospital in Canterbury for a Staff Nurse specialised in Outpatients. This private hospital covers a range of procedures including orthopaedics, spinal, urology, gynaecology, ophthalmology along with general surgery - showcasing a high level of progressive care at this hospital.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement
and evaluate individualised patient care. And prepare and maintain clinical records whilst conducting yourself professionally.
- NMC/HCPC pin
- Previous experience in an Outpatients Department
- Understanding of workload and shift management skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance + Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Carly on 07587 697 411 for more information!