Outpatients Nurse- Team Leader
Position: Outpatients Nurse- Team Leader
Salary: Up to £37,500 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
Contract - Permanent
**** This position works days only with shifts between 7:30am and 9pm Monday to Friday and alternate weekends from 8:30am - 2:00pm *****
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state-of-the-art, private hospital in Watford for a Team Leader to work within the Outpatients department. This hospital offers a wide range of elective surgeries including gynaecology, general surgery, orthopaedics and others - ensuring you an engaging caseload. This UK leading hospital is based within the easily accessible town of Watford, with great housing and a broad sense of community available to you.
As a Team Leader you will act as a mentor for more junior team members and help to train and develop them. You will ensure that hospital policies and procedures as adhered to and that top patient care is given at all times.
- NMC/HCPC pin
- 3 plus years of post-registration experience
- Understanding of workload and shift management skills
- Organisational and good communication skills
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment.
- Private Medical Insurance + Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Helen on 07553 334391!