Patient Administration Manager
Role: Patient Administration Manager
Salary: up to £50,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours a week
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of our client - a UK Leading Private Healthcare group based in Nottingham for a Patient Administration Manager. As a key member of our client's administrative staff, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and effective management of patient-related administrative processes. You will oversee the workload and delegate tasks to your administration team. You should have good communication, delegation, time management and organisation skills for this role as you will be dealing with important information.
The right candidate will have: previous experience in senior administration at the least, however management experience is desired. You should also have experience in healthcare administration and compliance. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills. Also, proficiency in relevant software applications and electronic health record (EHR) systems is required.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Supervise Patient Administration Staff: Lead and manage a team of patient administration professionals, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure optimal performance.
- Patient Registration and Admission: Oversee the patient registration and admission processes, ensuring accuracy and compliance with hospital policies and regulations.
- Record Management: Maintain accurate and upto-date patient records, adhering to confidentiality and data protection standards
- Training new staff on your team
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- And much more…
Please apply with your updated CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information