Patient Safety Lead
Position: Patient Safety Lead - Hospital Based
Location: North London
Pay: up to £30,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time- Days
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for an experienced and passionate Patient Safety Lead to join our client - in their bespoke UK Leading Private Hospital - to lead patient safety initiatives. As the Patient Safety Lead, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and well-being of patients through the development, implementation, and oversight of comprehensive patient safety programs.
Your role will involve: Collaborating with hospital leadership and clinical teams to design and implement patient safety strategies and policies. Monitoring and analysing patient safety data, identifying trends and areas for improvement. Conduct regular risk assessments and root cause analyses to identify potential safety issues and develop effective prevention strategies. You may facilitate safety-related training and education for staff members. You will configure corrective actions to prevent recurrence of any significant events that may impact patient safety. Work with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement patient safety goals and initiatives.
- Experience of risk management
- Track record of successful delivery in an audit, risk and governance role in the healthcare sector
- Leadership experience or desire to move into a more senior leadership role
- Organised and ability to plan
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for more information!