Pharmacy Manager - Private Hospital
£60,000k p/annum depending on background experience
Full-time position - 37.5hrs p/week
MediTalent are supporting the recruitment for a Pharmacy Manager for a well-established private hospital. You will be doing the day-to-day running of the pharmacy department, whilst supporting growth and direction to your team/colleagues.
Perfect position for someone looking to step up from a lead or a very experienced senior pharmacist with hospital background.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily running of the Pharmacy department and always giving clinical direction.
- Safe medicine management always across staff / patients.
- Mentoring and leadership of your team and junior members of staff to progress within their career.
Requirements for this position
- Degree level or equivalent
- GPhC Registered with no restriction on your current pin#
- Management experience or in a leadership position
- Strong Senior background
Benefits & Salaries
- Salary up to £60,000k p/annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.