Position: Physiotherapist - Occupational
Location: Barrow in Furness
Salary: £42,000 per annum
MediTalent are recruiting for a talented and driven physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge! We are looking for someone who prides themselves on providing outstanding patient care. You will working with our client, a leading provider of workplace health services based in Barrow in Furness.
This role will be well suited to a physiotherapist who has ideally completed at least one of the following core rotations, Neuro, orthopaedics and respiratory, ideally within the NHS or other relevant healthcare setting.
This is a very unique role, and you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing acute healthcare to patients based in their workplace. You will need to apply your acute skills on a one-to-one basis to aid staff in receiving the appropriate care/course of action.
Important Information / Requirements
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Must have completed at least one of the following rotations: Neuro, orthopaedics and respiratory, ideally within the NHS or other relevant healthcare setting
- You will have the ability to work autonomously, whilst being an effective team player
Salary and Benefits
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and they pay 6%
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perk box
- Career progression opportunities
- And much more...
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Sam on 077868 25966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.