Salary: £55,000 p/annum + benefits & Enhancements!
Contract: Full-time hours - flexible
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a prestigious Private Hospital based in Margate! Our client is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Physiotherapist with prior managerial experience.
As a Registered Physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. As Physiotherapy Manager you will provide a professional, safe, and efficient service too all Physio patients.
Responsibilities and experiences
- HCPC Registered
- Degree level or degree equivalent
- 4 Years post-graduate experience
- Extensive background within MSK
- Experience with orthopaedics would beneficial
- Being able to engage with financials / budgeting to improve the physiotherapy department
- Demonstrated experience across the department with leadership / Management
- Positively engage with empowering colleagues and junior members of staff to develop their own competence in using different physiotherapy interventions.
- To maintain a CPD portfolio reflecting your personal professional development
Salary and Benefits
- Benefits on offer:
- Generous annual leave
- Free on-site staff carparking
- Staff discount for treatments
- Company pension scheme
- Training and progression plans - leading to promotions
- Annual salary increment
- Additional benefits available in line with NHS
- Local retail discounts
- And much more…
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.