Practice Based Educator - Theatre
Position: Practice Based Educator - Theatre (hospital based)
Pay: up to £52,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Practice Educator to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Bath. They are looking for a Practice Based Educator to take the lead on the day-to-day training and education on theatre care within this esteemed private hospital. You will work alongside the Senior Management Team - rolling out the wider group strategy for people development, ensuring Theatre/Nursing staff are providing exceptional levels of patient care whilst focusing on safety.
It is essential that you are a Registered Nurse or Practitioner (NMC or HCPC), with experience in teaching or education and qualifications such as Cert Ed, PGCE or Masters - as well as mentoring qualification:
- Must have HCPC/NMC Pin
- Have experience of holding a senior position, leading or managing staff
- Be experienced leading change or managing a project
This role includes a wide range of benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Career development plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more!!
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!