Principal Clinical Psychologist - Neuropsychology
Salary: Up to £75,000 depending on experience + benefits and enhancements
Location: Central London
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
Contract: Full-Time OR Part-Time - Permanent
MediTalent are hiring for a dynamic Principal Clinical Psychologist to join a UK Leading Neuropsychology Department based in an infamous private hospital - based in Central London.
You will be joining a team of leading neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neuro-rehabilitation specialists, offering comprehensive clinical outpatient and inpatient services. This includes a state-of-the-art inpatient neuro-rehabilitation unit. You will have access to the latest technology and services to ensure the best possible patient care experience.
As a Principal Clinical Psychologist in Neuropsychology, you will be work within Rehabilitation, focusing on providing a high-quality, comprehensive neuropsychological rehabilitation service to adult neurological patients in the inpatient Rehabilitation Unit. You'll collaborate with consultants and the entire multidisciplinary team, joining a growing team of Neuropsychologists who work across diagnostic, surgical, and rehabilitation services. You will conduct advanced psychological and neuropsychological assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide direct and indirect interventions for rehabilitation patients. This may include delivering psychological assessments and intervention strategies, integrating complex data from various sources.
The right candidate:
- Valid HCPC pin registration
- Training in Clinical Psychology to doctoral standard, accredited by the BPS
- Post-qualification training in Clinical Neuropsychology (e.g., Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology) is desirable
- Experience in specialist neuropsychological assessment and treatment of patients, including in inpatient settings
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company 5% pension
- Life Assurance, Private Medical & Dental Insurance, and Eye Care contributions
- Discounted gym facilities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme/ Welfare Support
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information call MediTalent on 02393 233 156!