Position: Principal Psychologist
Pay: up to £70,000 plus benefits and enhancements (depending on experience)
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
Are you a compassionate psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the mental well-being of individuals? We have a rare opportunity for experienced AND newly qualified psychologists to work as a Principal Psychologist where you can utilize your expertise to provide high-quality psychological services and help transform lives - all within a clinical environment! You will be working with patients suffering from mental illness and personality disorder with complex needs.
As a Principal Psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in providing psychological assessments, therapy, and consultation services to individuals seeking support for various mental health concerns (catered towards the specialism you decide to take - eating disorders or personality disorders). Your responsibilities may include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess clients' cognitive, emotional, and behavioural functioning
- Developing individualized treatment plans based on thorough assessments and evidencebased interventions.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology from an accredited institution
- HCPC registered
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and at least two other therapeutic modalities
- Training in Clinical Supervision
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Online Benefits Portal
- And much more….
Please apply with your CV and MediTalent will be in touch. Or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for further information!