Quality and Risk Manager
Position: Quality and Risk Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time - flexible working
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety? Do you have a keen eye for detail and identifying areas of improvement with quality and risk management? If so, Meditalent are recruiting a Hospital Quality and Risk Manager for our client - a UK leading provider of private and bespoke health care.
As a Hospital Quality and Risk Manager, you will play a pivotal role in upholding the hospital commitment to excellence in patient care and safety. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to identify opportunities for process improvement, risk mitigation, and the implementation of best practices.
Your responsibilities may include: Developing, implementing, and overseeing quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient care outcomes. Analysing data and trends to identify areas of risk and develop strategies to minimise potential hazards. Collaborate with medical staff/nursing teams to create and implement protocols and guidelines. Conduct thorough investigations into adverse events, near misses, and complaints, and recommend corrective actions.
The right candidate:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or related field
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior role within governance
- Proficient in use of PC and audit running
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply with your CV or for your information call/text Hannah on 07375668626!