Position: Recovery Nurse
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Recovery Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Bath. They are looking for Recovery Nurse to join their team of staff in the theatre department. This bespoke private hospital covers a range of procedures including ENT, gynaecology, general, minor, major and cosmetic - ensuring you an engaging caseload. The beautiful historical city of Bath is an idyllic place to work and live.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available to you. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various wellbeing aid.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience working within recovery or other theatre skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- And much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!