Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment
Position: Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment
Pay: up to £32,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Registered Nurse specialising in Pre-assessment to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Manchester. They are looking for Registered/Staff Nurses to work on ward carrying out pre assessment of a range of patients. Experience in preassessment is great, however other backgrounds will be considered!
About the role:
- Prepare the clinical record for the patient care
- Be good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- Taking responsibility for the well-being residents.
- Meeting their physical emotional and social needs are met.
- Carrying out assessments by evaluating care plans for each of our residents
- Delivering the very highest standard of care
- Supporting colleagues.
What you need:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Previous pre assessment experience (however newly qualified nurses will be considered)
- Good team player
- Organised individual
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Progression schemes
- Discount card for exclusive offers
- Staff health checks.
- Promotion programmes
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or for more information call/text Hannah on 07375668626!