Remote Case Manager
Role: Case Manager
Location: Remote working
Salary: Up to £42,000 plus enhancements & benefits
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday - Friday (part-time applicants welcome to apply - minimum 3 days per week).
MediTalent Group are recruiting on behalf of a leading private occupational healthcare provider for a Case Manager to join the business. You will be joining a well-established Case Management Team and work closely with the Lead Case Manager. Registered nurses with case management experience are a requirement for this role. This is an excellent opportunity to make the next big step in your career in a supported remote role.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage on average 7 cases per day
- Play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of the many employees of our clients and use your specialist clinical skills to provide expert assessments and the right solutions to match the client's needs.
- Undertake case management over the phone producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
The right candidate must have:
- NMC Pin with no restrictions
- Nursing degree
- Ability to coordinate workload and supervise a team
- Previous experience working in case management - specifically with absence case management
- Strong organisational & data management skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- And much more...
Please apply for the role with your CV or please call / text Hannah on 07375668626 if you are looking for a new opportunity and wish to find out more!