Remote Case Manager - Team Leader
Role: Case Manager - Team Leader
Location: Remote working
Hours: 37.5 per week (various shifts available)
MediTalent Group are recruiting on behalf of a leading private healthcare provider for an experienced Case Manager to join and help lead our client in their acclaimed Occupational Healthcare Team. You will be joining a well-established case senior Management Team and work closely with other leadership staff to manage workload.
Your role will play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of the many employees of our clients and use your specialist clinical skills to provide expert assessments and the right solutions to match the client's needs. You will be supporting a team of clinicians by auditing their reports and developing their skills to continuously improve the clinical performance of the OH team. You will undertake case management over the phone producing high standard and quality management advice reports. You may also have recruitment tasks for your team.
The right candidate must have:
- NMC Pin with no restrictions
- Nursing degree
- Ability to coordinate workload and supervise a team
- Previous experience working in case management to a senior level
- Strong organisational & data management skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- And much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or please call / text Hannah on 07375668626 if you are looking for a new opportunity and wish to find out more.