Position: Renal Nurse
Pay: up to £37,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
***No Sundays - 1 occasional Saturday - No on-call - No Bank holidays - Christmas Shutdown! ***
Contract - Full time - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Devon for an experienced renal nurse ready to take the next step in their career. As a renal nurse on the hospitals ward you will be supporting patients who require dialysis treatment. This renal care hospital cares not only for it's patients but staff too, offering opportunities to grow your career, train further and clear progression plans.
Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
The right candidate must have:
- Must have an NMC/HCPC pin
- Have previous dialysis/renal experience (essential)
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
Benefits on offer:
- Generous holiday allowance and Christmas Day and New Year's Day shut down
- Overtime pay for extra hours works
- No Sunday or Night Shifts
- Paid breaks
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Various discounts
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!