Location: North West London
Salary: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full Time/Part time - Flexible working pattern *mainly day case surgeries*
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider for a Scrub Nurse to work within a modern private clinic located in North West London. This private clinic has a smaller nurse to patient ratio than on average, ensuring you can dedicate your time effectively to patients and offers a range of procedures including spinal, gynae, vascular, general, minor & major orthopaedics. This hospital is surrounded by great transports routes and has a train station nearby making this hospital very accessible to you!
- HCPC/NMC pin
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge
- Previous experience within scrub
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilizing evidencebased practice
- Assess, plan, deliver and implement excellent perioperative patient care by demonstrating safe, clinical decisionmaking and expert care.
- Prepare equipment and instruments according to Surgeon's preference cards
- Ensure all equipment is checked prior to use and fault reporting
- Liaise with Sterile Services - cleaning and processing instrument sets
- Preparation and support of patients under Local/Regional/General Anaesthetics.
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for more information!