Position: Scrub Nurse
Pay: up to £40,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Contract - Permanent
Hours: Full time / Part time available
Location - Buckhurst Hill
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Buckhurst Hill. They are looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join their dedicated theatre team. Ideally you will have ophthalmic experience, however this is not essential as full training is provided.
You will be joining a dedicated and well-established team, who will work alongside and support you. You will be working alongside consultants as well as a variety of health professionals to ensure smooth patient care across a range of specialisms. The hospital also prioritises work/life balance for their staff, as well as career development and progression!
What you need
- Valid NMC or HCPC Pin
- Previous theatre experience - Scrub essential
- Ophthalmic experience desirable
- Competitive salary up to £52,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increasing with employment)
- Private Healthcare & Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Wellness Centre and employee assistance
- Enhancements for weekends, bank holidays and evenings!
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information call / text Mira on 07852 588069!