Salary: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full Time/Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider for a Theatre Practitioner specialising within scrub to work within a modern private clinic located in the Canterbury area. This private clinic has a smaller nurse to patient ratio than on average, ensuring you can dedicate your time effectively to patients and offers a range of procedures including spinal, gynae, vascular, general, minor & major orthopaedics - ensuring you an engaging caseload!
- HCPC/NMC pin
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge
- Previous experience within scrub
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilizing evidence-based practice
- Assess, plan, deliver and implement excellent perioperative patient care by demonstrating safe, clinical decision-making and expert care.
- Prepare equipment and instruments according to Surgeon's preference cards
- Ensure all equipment is checked prior to use and fault reporting
- Liaise with Sterile Services - cleaning and processing instrument sets
- Preparation and support of patients under Local/Regional/General Anaesthetics.
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare (Employer paid)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
- And much more...
HIT APPLY now with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!