Theatre Scrub Nurse - Ophthalmic
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus benefits
Hours: Full time/ Part time hours available
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in the Banbury area for a Scrub Nurse experienced in Ophthalmology care and surgical procedure.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team, you will be experienced in working in the general theatre environment and aid in the smooth running of ocular surgical procedure. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. They are seeking nurses across all disciplines within theatres. Ideally you will be experienced in surgical procedures/ophthalmology but also be open to gaining experience with other techniques.
What our client is looking for:
- Valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Qualification in Ophthalmology or Peri Operative care
- A good team player
- Experience within Ophthalmics desired
- Having enthusiasm to learn
- Experience Theatre Practitioner
- Being organised
- Problem Solving
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Clinic Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call text Jade on 07585361221 for more details on this exciting opportunity!