Scrub Nurse - Orthopaedics
Position: Scrub Nurse - Orthopaedics
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse/ODP/Scrub Nurse experienced in Orthopaedic care to work for our client - a leading private healthcare provider based in Darlington. This hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee and general surgeries - ensuring you a revolving caseload. As there are roles available across the theatre in various disciplines anyone with general/varied/specialist theatre nursing experience is encouraged to apply, however orthopaedic experience is desirable.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to deliver safe quality care for patients during the various phases of care and to support + assist in the management and organisation of care and provision within the operating theatre. You will ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment
- Experience with Orthopaedic Scrub and/or general theatre
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee on Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please get in touch with Hannah on 07375668626 for further information!