Position: Scrub Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for an experienced Scrub Nurse/ ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their Haydock based State-of-the-Art Private Hospital. This role is based around Ophthalmic surgery/ ophthalmic care, and the salary will be dependent on your level of ophthalmic experience.
You will be joining a dedicated and well-established team who pride themselves in offering the best possible patient care. You will be well supported by management, your team and have access to various support/wellbeing structures. Within this role you will help to ensure smooth running of the theatre and the management of surgical equipment. You will be working alongside consultants and various clinicians.
The ideal candidate will hold:
A valid NMC or HCPC pin number/ be an ODP and be experienced in working on a wide range of procedures, however full training will be given.
In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and career development.
- 2 yearly bonus opportunities up to 5%
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Work life balance through shifts of a 4-day week starting 7.30am to 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (£350 reward for both you and your friend)
- Free Annual Flu Vaccination
- Discounted benefits at a large selection of retailers/hospitality
- Specialised training and development in a theatre environment within Ophthalmology
- Plus much more….
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!