Position - Scrub Nurse/ODP
Location - Southampton
Pay - £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full Time
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Scrub Nurse/ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Southampton. They are looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse/ODP to join their high performing Theatre team with a focus on general scrub.
Duties of this role will include, developing care plans that are appropriate to the patient, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs and actively promoting best practice and contribute towards quality improvements. You will be working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team both in outpatients and on the ward to rehabilitate patients.
- Must have an NMC/HCPC
- Must have Scrub Experience
- Highly motivated, used to working in challenging but rewarding environment.
- Orthopaedic experience would be highly desirable.
Benefits on Offer-
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Ranzel on 07788528060 for more information!