Position: Scrub Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £37,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Britain's leading provider of independent health care; we are looking for an Scrub Nurse/ODP to join the staff in the theatre department of a state-of-the-art private hospital located in Nottingham.
You will be fully supported by well-established team and given excellent training and development opportunities to enable you to progress you career further in the future. Fully funded SFA course along with additional training is available. You will be responsible for high quality care of patients whilst caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialties including orthopaedic, endoscopy, ENT, spinal and general surgery.
- NMC/HCPC pin required
- Previous experience within scrub - 1 year minimum
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!