Scrub Nurse/ODP (Days only)
Position: Scrub Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £40,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Contract - Permanent
Hours: Full time / Part time - DAY SHIFTS, NO WEEKENDS
Location - Sheffield
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Sheffield. They are looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join their dedicated theatre team. Ideally you will have ophthalmic experience, however this is not essential as full training is provided. This private eyecare hospital is based in Sheffield, central to the Peak District and other major cities such as Nottingham, providing you a great balance of countryside to city!
This hospital has a smaller patient-nurse ratio, ensuring that your time can be allotted efficiently and that all patients can be equally treated. The hospital also prioritises work/life balance for their staff, as well as career development and progression! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to work for a hospital that also cares for you!
What you need
- Valid NMC or HCPC Pin
- Previous theatre experience - Scrub essential
- Ophthalmic experience desirable
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information call / text Hannah on 07375668626