Senior Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner: Anaesthetics
Position: Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner: Anaesthetic
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - 37.5 hours
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner specialising in anaesthetics to work for our client - one of the UK's largest group of independent private healthcare providers based in London. They are looking for an experienced Theatre Nurse to join the respective team of your specialism and work towards optimal patient care. This hospital offers services including ENT, endoscopy, urological procedures and other minor operations - ensuring a revolving caseload.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC/HCPC pin number and ideally have experience with anaesthetics- as well as strong theatre experience. You should have leadership and management experience. You will act as a role model to those around you. In exchange for your expertise, the company offers you not only a competitive salary but training opportunities and a healthy work/life balance too! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to work for a hospital that cares, for patients and for you.
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Salary with enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to an esteemed training academy - genuine opportunitiesto grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Plus much more!!
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Giovana on 07852588069 for further information.