Position: Senior Critical Care Nurse
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Senior Staff Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Nottingham. They are looking for Registered Nurses to work in their ITU department and join their critical care team.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
The ideal candidate:
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous experience in ITU/Critical Care
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- Newly qualified nurses will be considered
Our client can offer:
- Great patient to nurse ratio - allowing more time with patients
- Supportive team
- Flexible work hours to suit you - brilliant work/life balance
- Learning and development programmes
- Clear career plan - tailored to what you want from your career
- Competitive salary package
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child voucher scheme
- Life assurance cover
- and much more...
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!