Senior MRI Radiographer
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000k p/annum depending on experience
Contract: Permanent position -
Hours: Offering 3x 12hr shifts
We are currently recruiting for 2x Senior MRI Radiographer's in the Central London area.
This is a chance to be part of a new development within an already reputable organisation which will ensure there are plenty of options to further develop and expand your knowledge and experiences within Radiography.
- Degree level or equivalent
- HCPC registered with no restrictions against your pin.
- Minimum of 2 Years MRI experience
- Proven experience in a healthcare and patient focused services
- Always Delivering patient care at the highest of professionalism.
- NHS or private hospital background
Benefits & salary on offer:
- Competitive salary up to 50,000k p/annum
- 27 days of holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension and Life Insurance scheme
- Private Health Care scheme and Diagnostic Scans to your Friends & Family
- Access to a variety of CPD courses available
- Other training, learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Plus, so much more!
Given the high level of interest in this role, we recommend applying promptly.
For further information, please contact Sam on 07786825966.
Note: UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
We offer a range of exciting opportunities for Nurses, Consultants, and Allied Health Professionals in various healthcare settings worldwide. If you refer a successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with high street vouchers worth £££s. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare.