Position of Senior MRI Radiographer
Location Surrey near Woking / Addlestone
Contracted Working Hours 3 days per week x 12.5-hour days
Salary Up to £44,500 per annum
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior level MRI Radiographer who will be who will specialise in MRI and help support the imaging department come up to speed due to placement of their brand new MRI scanner! Brand new opportunity to be an integral part of the new MRI team.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Current State Registration with HCPC.
- Clinical Experience and technical knowledge of MRI scanning techniques (UK experience)
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £44,500 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.