Senior Recovery Nurse
Position: Senior Recovery Nurse
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Senior Recovery Nurse (or ODP) to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for a Recovery Nurse with clinical experience who is motivated to take the next step in their career and continue to grow their skills in a modern private hospital. You will be working with an extensive range of treatments including ENT, hand, hip and knee surgery, urology, orthopaedic, cosmetic and general surgery - ensuring you an engaging and revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated and well-established team - working together to ensure the best post operative care is provided. Within this role you will help to ensure smooth running of the department, the timely and efficient processes of procedures within a safe environment. You will promote safeguarding and risk management in respect of patients, employees and visitors. You will also act as a role model to those working alongside you in Recovery.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information please call / text Giovana on 07852 588 069!