Senior Staff Nurse
Position: Senior Staff Nurse
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to join our client - one of the world's leading renal care providers- and work in their esteemed Private Hospital based in Worthing. As a senior team member, you will join and aid in the smooth functioning of a well-established team.
The ideal candidate will hold:
A valid NMC/HCPC pin number and have previous experience as a Senior Staff Nurse or looking for a step up into this role. In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, career development and benefits package.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Undertaking the role of Nurse in Charge and deputise for the Clinic Manager if needed
- Perform patient assessments throughout treatment to adjust care programs
- You will act as a mentor to the more junior team members and the team as a whole
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
HIT APPLY with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!