Senior Staff Nurse
Position: Senior Staff Nurse
Location: London (Central)
Pay: up to £47,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to join our client in their 184 bed, esteemed hospital based in Central London.
Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care. You will be acting as a role model for more junior members of your team and lead an example of how care should be provided on the ward.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Experience working on wards in a clinical environment
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto Enrolment of 5% pension - company contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- And much more...
To apply please send your CV or call/text Helen on 07553 334391