Senior Staff Nurse - Croydon- up to £41,000 depending on experience (plus London allowance + paid enhancements and benefits )
NO SUNDAYS OR NIGHT SHIFTS!
MediTalent are working with a leading healthcare provider who are seeking an experienced renal nurse with managerial experience to join their renal care team. Within this role, you will be supported from day one by a highly skilled management team who will provide you with excellent training and a clear education plan to support you in your new senior nursing role. This will help you progress your career as a senior nurse with this company further as you gain specialised skills.
Within the role you will be supporting patients who require Dialysis treatment. You will be undertaking the role of Nurse in Charge and deputise for the Clinic Manager if needed. Day to day you will be performing patient assessments throughout treatment to adjust care programmes and act as a mentor to the more junior team members/the team as a whole. You will be a role model for your team as well as a supportive figure. The welfare of their staff is also imperative for our client, so they offer you various wellbeing services and support structures.
Hours / Shifts:
- Full time and Part time hours available
- Flexible shift schedule
- No night shifts and no Sunday shifts
Key Skills required:
- Must be NMC qualified
- Must have renal dialysis experience
- Be confident in leading a small team and managing caseloads in the absence of managerial staff
- Able to work autonomously and with other management
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £41k plus London allowance
- Overtime pay for extra hours worked + paid breaks
- Extensive Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 35 holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Christmas Day and New Year's Day shut down
- Company Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- and much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call/text Hannah on 07375668626!