Senior Staff Nurse
Position: Senior Staff Nurse
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Sutton. They are looking for a strong team member who can deliver high quality patient care in their surgical teams - surgical experience is required for this role. This modern private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including orthopaedics, ENT, dermatology, urology, cosmetics and general surgery - ensuring an engaging caseload for you.
Sutton is a beautiful London Borough which provides a great balance of suburban to city life. With great transport links and accessibility, Sutton is a great location to live and work!
You will be joining a well-established team with brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions.
- Must have NMC Pin
- At least 1 year post registration experience
- Experience within an acute sector of care
- Organisational and good communication skills
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Private healthcare cover
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Camila on 07502 380 154 for more information