Senior Staff Nurse - Wards
Position: Senior Staff Nurse - Wards
Pay: up to £36,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Coventry for an experienced Staff Nurse to join our client and aid in the smooth running of the Wards department. This modern private hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee and general surgeries - ensuring an engaging caseload.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Experience working on wards
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous salary
- Flexible hours
- Excellent onboarding plan
- Clear career path
- Long term Training and development opportunities
- Limited weekend work
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
- Various discounts
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Chris on 07470973262 for more information!