Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP
Position: Senior Theatre Nurse/ ODP
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Theatre Nurse/ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Guildford. This bespoke private hospital boasts 49 beds and 4 operating theatres along with an outpatients and diagnostic facilities covering a range of procedures including orthopaedics, oncology, urology, cosmetic surgery and paediatric care.
You will be joining a well-established team with brilliant personal support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions! You will aid in the smooth running of the theatre and ensuring every patient's care plans are well formulated + attended to. You will use your multidisciplinary theatre skills to work seamlessly and deliver the best quality of care.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- Relevant theatre experience at a senior level or ready to step into senior
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Camila on 07502 380 153 for further information on this exciting role!