Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP
Position: Senior Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Location: North London
Pay: up to £50,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Theatre Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider based in the North London area. You will specialise in Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub and be able to work multidisciplinary across the theatre. This modern private hospital offers specialised services across urology, knee surgery, hernia care, spinal care and pallative care - to name a few. This ensures you an engaging caseload with opportunities to tune your skills to these bespoke services.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative, surgical and post operative phase of care (within the discipline you are specialised in, i.e. Scrub) . You will support and assist in the management, organisation of care and provision within the operating theatre. You will be expected to work seamlessly across the theatre to help guide more junior members of the team.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Previous management experience
- Senior level experience or desire to step into a senior role (with right skill set)
- Experience in scrub, anaesthetics and recovery theatre care/ in a theatre
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further information!