Position: Sister/Charge Nurse
Pay: up to £50,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Sister/Charge Nurse to work for a leading healthcare provider in their modern and bespoke Private Hospital based in Huddersfield. This private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee surgery, urology, cosmetic and general surgeries - ensuring you an engaging caseload to manage.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hospital ward and its staff providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspects of care received by patients. Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda whilst conducting yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Code of professional Conduct.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience within a senior position
- Demonstratable management experience
- Organised and ability to assess patient care plans
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!