Position: Sister/Charge Nurse
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Sister/Charge Nurse to work for a leading healthcare provider in their modern and bespoke Private Hospital based in Worcester. This private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee surgery, urology, cosmetic and general surgeries.
You will join a dedicated wards team, helping to guide and lead. Your role will be to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hospital ward and its staff providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspects of care received by patients. Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda whilst conducting yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Code of professional Conduct.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience within a senior position
- Demonstratable management experience
- Organised and ability to assess patient care plans
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
Plus much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Chris on 07470 973 262!