Position: Charge Nurse/ Sister - ITU
Salary: Up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours: Full time hours- Flexible working pattern
Considering where to take the next step in your career? Meditalent are looking for a Sister/ Charge Nurse to work with our esteemed client, a modern private hospital. Based in Manchester, this hospital is part of Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare and offers patients with top quality, up to date services.
As a senior team member, you will join a well-established team. You will act as a mentor to the more junior team members. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work within hospital procedures. You will make decisions for the staff on the ITU department to ensure that all needs are met.
The right candidate:
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC/HCPC pin number and have previous experience as a Senior Staff Nurse or looking for a step up into this role. You should have management experience. In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, career development and benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management of the Hospital Ward, and staff.
- Clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources
- Maintaining and enhancing the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- Leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Free courses and industry recognised qualifications, meaning all employees can learn and grow
- Plus much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!