Position: Sister/Charge Nurse-Outpatients
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Contract: Full time hours
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider looking for a sister/Charge Nurse to join their highly specialised Outpatients department based in Sheffield.
You will be guiding a responsive and dedicated ward team to ensure excellent standards of care. The hospital is looking for someone with proven experience of leadership in a private hospital setting. You will be overseeing the outpatients department, providing day to day management and support to your team. You should be confident in conducting and mentoring a nursing team, as well as being able to communicate confidently with consultants. You will be a key role model in providing the best patient care.
Our client provides all staff with continuous support, with various programmes/structures in place to aid your wellbeing and as a duty of care - no matter how senior you are.
The right candidate:
- NMC/HCPC pin registered
- Private healthcare experience and management experience
- Senior Outpatients experience
- Experience working in an acute healthcare sector in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training academy genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Employee Discount Programme
- Free Uniform
- Plus much more….
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587 697 411!